Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Etsy update: Animal hats for blythe, YoSD and Latidoll yellow

Hello

  There will be an upcoming update with animal hats for blythe, YoSD and latidoll yellow sizes.  To avoid confusion (in case there is one) during check outs, blythe hats will be listed up first while YoSD and latidoll yellow will be grouped as one listing on the same day but bit later than the blythe hats.  Because of this, there will be TWO listings: one for blythe and another for YoSD/Latidoll yellow.

Date, time and link to my etsy shop is listed below.  I will post the same information for those whose countries aren't able to open google sites/blogs on my flickr group.

RULE: One item per person during each listing period.  This means if you are able to get a blythe hat, you may still try for YoSD/Latidoll yellow listing.  I will cancel and refund if one person purchased more than 1 item during each listing so please save me the trouble and fees of doing so.  Thank you.

Place:
Lalatroop etsy - http://www.etsy.com/shop/pei78

Date:
July 24th, 2013

Time:
Blythe animal hats listing time:
7:00pm (PST) - I am located in California - USA

YoSD/Latidoll yellow hats listing time:
7:15pm (PST) - I am located in California - USA

No comments:

Post a Comment