Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Blythe animal hats update

Hello

  There will be five animal hats for blythe size dolls being listed on my etsy shop - 1 baby goat and 4 sheep hats.

Date, time and link to my etsy shop is listed below.  I will post the same information for those whose countries aren't able to open google sites/blogs on my flickr group.

RULE: One item per person.  I will cancel and refund if one person purchased more than 1 item so please save me the trouble and fees of doing so.  Thank you.

Place:
Lalatroop etsy - http://www.etsy.com/shop/pei78

Date:
July 2nd, 2013

Time:
1:00pm (PST) - I am located in California - USA

3 comments:

  1. Did they go up early? I was checking since 10 minutes before update time and never saw them. Decided to check sold and they were all there. What happened? Did they sell so fast that even my obsessive refreshing missed them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just noticed that your post in feedly said 2pm while your post here says 1pm. bummer :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry abou that..not sure why the feeder would put 2pm :/

      I am going to have another one like this shortly. I am hoping to have more of pre-announced listings instead of my random ones.

      Delete