Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Mini pre-announced listing for blythe sheep hats

Hello

  There will be a mini pre-announced blythe sheep hats update for those who are interested.  Since the last one went rather well and I figured this will give some people a different way of owning these hats if the random listing that I normally do didn't work out for some of you.

  For the listing this time, I will separate into 2 different times.  What this means is there will be half of the hats going up at a certain time and the remaining ones will be listed at a later time.  This is to give people from other sides of the world to be up and online if they weren't able to do so for the first listing due to time differences.

  Rules: Each person can only purchase ONE hat and yes, this means if you are able to make a purchase during the first listing, you may NOT try for the second listing.  If for some reason one person ended up with 2 purchases, I will cancel the second one and re-list it so please save me the time and money by obeying the rule.

  I am hoping to finish around 7 ~ 9 hats for this update.  Five hats have already been posted on my flickr and the remaining ones I will post them up when they are finished before the listing times.

  Now for the place and times:

First listing
When: April 9th, 2013
Time: 12:30pm PST (I am in the US - California)
Place: my etsy shop

Second listing
When: April 10th, 2013
Time: 1am PST (I am in the US - California)
Place: my etsy shop

Link of my shop:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/pei78

If for some unforeseen reasons that I need to cancel or reschedule the listings, I will make sure to let you guys know beforehand either here or on my flickr.  Thank you.

One last note: I am sorry but currently I am not accepting orders at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment