Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Commission list updated..

I am running a little bit behind the schedule but finally updating the commission list.  I am still waiting on the current person to get back to me but since I haven't heard any news or replies, I will go ahead and contact the next person in line for the time being..

Normally, I give about one week for replies.  I figured it is only fair since the wait is rather long after being on the list.

I have also added more people to the list that have asked to be added.


Contacting/Contacted:
*Neskouik (message sent....haven't heard back)
*hello_rach (contacting soon...)

Waiting:
*MiyukiDollfie
*amypayneart
*gata evka
*pickochi
* Cassandra
*Rainb0w-dolls
*reinedelaseine14
*ritakatita (etsy)
*Mrs Mawi
*Daph.
*Nipopanda~♥
*isisanyanka/Little-Kate 
*Benjamin
*nanasscrap
*dreamcats (etsy)
*BlackMaze (etsy)
*minievilkiwi (etsy)
*Kinomi ✿
*rrrh
*Marise’s wings
*Xylis
*quiltnookgirl (etsy)
*mysticartgirl56 (etsy)
*karmadekarmade
*Meshabun
*+mihaku
*fishknees
*Marie-Eve
*behindthewillowtree
*Iside
*Peluche
*Nelae
*LeoDOLL81
*lorentine
*ladykanna
*littleredraggedy
*Elnuyn
*jen9cutie2 (etsy)
*simmi.
*jen9cutie2
*tubbysnuggles (etsy)
*gienietoy
*Karen ♥♥
*ElfinHugs
*Sugar Hiccup
*Beth Kohl
*OneTigerLilly
*~Cotterpin~
*JoyfulGirlBlythe (etsy)
*netoskie8 (etsy)
*hoatien (etsy)
*jaiza
*Luneah ♥
** Sweet Lorraine *
*Dazzlestar1
*Little Miss no Name
*Princesse_Sucre
*PrincessEv (etsy)
*mamimirukia
*birdielady (etsy)
*Çho¢o ~ 
*Jacqueline Low
*Marie-Eve LaQuétève
*CC happy day
*Viviana Marin (etsy)
*P.K.L
*philosophia*
*Guy who ♥ blythe
*pettook
*MaribelDiaz
*Elvia (eds214) - etsy
*Samantha (etsy)
*Valérie Busymum
*Mudhoney1 (etsy)
*dizzybliss (etsy)
*Brie Henri (etsy)
*Rebecca/MilkyWaySugarUK (etsy)
*Emmr_ (Emma)
*Liz (etsy)
*Silvia
*blueboyblueboy
*Ptitekiwii (etsy)
*Livvydee
*SuperTaan
*happydoggy
*Carrie Peralta (etsy)
*piscoponzu (etsy)
*Kristine soriano (etsy)
*tna09
*Heather Gullickson (etsy)
*Alice ... (Alicia)
*pinkdaisymae (etsy)
*Miyako Galluzzi (galshiba) (etsy)
*sampunzel
*maggie stimson (rubybaby111) (etsy)
*2tMargarett
*Aveline (etsy)
*Piticrunchy (Patateofeu)
*missnolady (etsy)
*❤ Kaori •°✿°•。
*frogglebu
*~Niru~
*EekItsLily
*tati68 .
*neomi_buttons
*Manderz (etsy)/ManderzRN (flickr)
*Heather Andrews
*rita wong (bLipPiuM) - etsy
*Chanel; 샤넬 
*iBlythe
*Rere333
*cookie3 (etsy)
*deeya loram (etsy)
*glowcat (etsy)
*ravenmercedes11(etsy)
*blueboyblueboy
*littlepoppet (Yvonne)
*Cristina xoxo
*Jo Learner (etsy)
*Pinkachan
*nyx_in_wonderland
*Limi-lim
*Trink-It
*Jessica Green/LeFlamingoNoir
*fortydollywinks
*drowningsea
*claribari (etsy)
*lilmisszoe23 (etsy)
*Tiny Haus
*malkama (Kasia)
*puffypoogle
*katsparkles
*Honorata
*sunshine muse
*ilil ziv
*mellow is me
*Diego Galindo (Falcon988) - etsy
*janet-blythe (janet chin) -flickr/janetblythe (etsy)
*Adva Esh
*JustBec
*PrincessTomato
*Buvilla
*Cocoblythe
*Luca (etsy)
*Rachel Locke/sweetteamom (etsy)
*55randomclicks
*trellygil
*lovetobuy1970
*Donella Irwin (etsy)
*loveBlythe
*Little Strawbs
*suedehead
*dr.plum (Paige)
*nili kleinman (etsy)
*nanblythe
*oh my blythe! (amy)
*barbievoltios
*hejog
*cakau
*ElleBelle/Ellyn
*Dolly Wardrobe/Marcos
*Mari Assmann
*Rozio Chiochio (maffy on flickr)
*Nicole/ninichan on flickr
*Lelie loves bubble*tea/Marcia Wen
*imafundork/Kara
*Beckles123(flickr)/Rebecca Davis (etsy)
*Karen Chou (facebook)
*starshipangels
*Das Rosas (Mirka Das Rosas)
*nuraco
*taninhac2009
*Emapyl
*Little Miercoles/Cris
*[alegna]/angela
*Little Prix*/Priscila
*cinthia
*Renata S.P (sweettricot) - etsy
*toome/TooMeBlythe - etsy
*noelia_sweet/noelia torres
*loveangthong (etsy)
*JR (etsy)
*Lou Grimes
*Lovedoll2
*lalastone (etsy)
*fairytale/mila borsos
*nixipixie
*Bunny Blythe/Carol
*duckyquack (etsy)
*goritamoa
*Twiggytree
*rachelstarczewski (etsy)
*fraiz-cocci
*noddyfry
*sweetlittlefairy(flickr)/Danielle Henx(dany111)
*heavendrop
*costleyhobby/keysha

5 comments:

  1. Hello Peggy,

    I would love to own at least one of your sheep hats and would greatly appreciate it if you could add me on your commission list. I'm heavendrop both on Etsy and Flickr. Thanks! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also love to be added! I'm Lou Lou on Etsy and horseonthemoor on Flickr :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Peggy,

    I would love to be added as well. I have your hats for my PKF but would love one (or two) for my Blythes. I'm Sylvin on etsy and Flickr.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry if I haven't seen the comments on here for being added to the list >__< I will add you guys on and thanks for letting me know the flickr id names as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I would like to be added to the list. I have two hats but I really need another one! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete