Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Etsy update: Blythe sheep boots (11.12.2013)

Hello

There will be a small update just for sheep boots in blythe size (though latidoll yellow can also wear them).

Date, time and link to my etsy shop is listed below.  I will post the same information for those whose countries aren't able to open google sites/blogs on my flickr group.

***IMPORTANT RULE: One pair of boots per person.  I will cancel and refund if one person purchased more than 1 item during the listing so please save me the trouble and fees from etsy of doing so.  Thank you.

Place:
Lalatroop etsy - https://www.etsy.com/shop/LaLaTroop

Price (before shipping):
regular sheep boots - USD$25
mustache sheep boots (mustache is hand-sewn) - USD$37
*Shipping by default is via regular first class mail with no tracking.  Please see my shop policy on shipping for more info.

Date:
Nov. 12th, 2013

Time:
2:30pm PST (I am located in California)

No comments:

Post a Comment