Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Mini etsy shop update: May 23rd, 2013

Hello

  There will be a mini pre-announced update on my etsy shop for both blythe and latidoll yellow items.  Since I usually update my etsy shop at random times, this is another way to help those who cannot be online most of the time or have the luck with random updates.

Things to keep in mind: Please make sure when making the purchase on etsy that you select the right item for the right size of dolls as I will not accept refunds or cancelations once the purchases are made.  So let say you made a purchase of latidoll yellow hat but actually wanted blythe size, I cannot cancel the sale.  I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Rules: One item per person, please.

Now, for the place and time, here they are:

Place: my etsy shop
http://www.etsy.com/shop/pei78

Date:
May 23rd, 2013 (Thursday)

Time: 8:00pm PST (I am in the US - California)

No comments:

Post a Comment