Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Etsy update: Melody hats for blythe

Hello

Since I have people asking me for My Melody hats, I've decided to make a few to list on my etsy shop.  These are for blythe size dolls.


*Rule for pre-announced etsy update (please follow): As usual, there will be a limitation of one person per item.  Please follow this rule to save me from unnecessary etsy fees and cancelation orders.  Thank you.

There will be a total of 4 Melody hats: white, light tanned, purple and black.

*Shipping: Please keep in mind that all items are shipped via regular first class mail.  This means there is no tracking.  If you wish to add tracking, please contact me for additional fees after check out.  I will not be held responsible for lost/stolen packages.  Thank you for understanding.

Prices (prior to shipping fee):
USD$80

Date and Time:
March 30th, 2015@12:30am PST (I am located in California, USA)


No comments:

Post a Comment