Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Easter is coming to LaLaTroop!

Hello everyone~

   Spring is getting closer and closer as we approach the month of March.  To celebrate the coming of Spring and Easter, I will be making some special Easter edition sheep hats for my etsy shop.  These hats will be listed throughout the month of March both randomly and pre-announced.  For pre-announced listings, I will give a heads up ahead of time as usual here on my blog with time and date.

Prices are listed as below (before shipping):
Blythe pirate sheep hat (Easter edition) - USD$70
Blythe regular sheep hat (Easter edition) - USD$60

Latidoll yellow regular sheep hat (Easter edition) - USD$45

All packages are shipped via regular mail (no tracking).  If you wish to add tracking such as registered mail or EMS, please contact me right after your purchase for additional fees.  Thank you.



1 comment: