Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Etsy update: Halloween limited animal hats

Hello

There will be an update of animal hats for blythe, middie blythe and latidoll yellow to celebrate Halloween.

Date, time and link to my etsy shop is listed below.  I will post the same information for those whose countries aren't able to open google sites/blogs on my flickr group.

***IMPORTANT RULE: One item per person during each listing period.  I will cancel and refund if one person purchased more than 1 item during the listing so please save me the trouble and fees from etsy of doing so.  Thank you.

Because these are Halloween special hats, the prices will be different than my regular sheep/pirate hats listed on my etsy shop welcome header page, therefore I will list the prices here for those that wish to participate to see.

*International buyer: Please do keep in mind that there is a chance that these hats may not make it before Halloween as I cannot control the time/speed of the post once I handed the packages over since most items are shipped via regular mail. And as always, if you wish to have tracking, please contact me after check out for additional shipping fees.

Prices (before shipping):
Blythe witch hat with broom: USD$88
*shipping will be slightly higher for witch hat since it will be shipped inside a box, not envelope
Blythe pumpkin hat with mustache: USD$72
Blythe mummy hat: USD$70
Middie blythe mummy hat with mustache: USD$58
Middie blythe pumpkin hat with mustache: USD$58
Latidoll yellow pumpkin hat with mustache: USD$57
Latidoll yellow pumpkin hat with regular noose: USD$55


Place:
Lalatroop etsy - http://www.etsy.com/shop/pei78

Date:
Oct. 7th, 2013

Time:
Blythe animal hats
7:00pm (PDT) - I am located in California - USA

Middie and Latidoll yellow animal hats:
7:15pm (PDT) - I am located in California - USA

No comments:

Post a Comment