Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

Etsy update - blythe sheep hats with butterflies (special version)

Hello

There will be an update of animal hats for blythe.  These hats are special version with a butterfly attached on the ear instead of the usual flower.
**the butterflies are sewn on and secured with glue but it can still be fragile so please be careful when handling the hat.

Date, time and link to my etsy shop is listed below.  I will post the same information for those whose countries aren't able to open google sites/blogs on my flickr group.

***IMPORTANT RULE: One item per person during the listing period.  I will cancel and refund if one person purchased more than 1 item during the listing so please save me the trouble and fees from etsy of doing so.  Thank you.

Prices (before shipping):
USD$58

*Shipping: The butterfly sheep hats will be shipped inside bubble envelopes instead of the usual flat ones to protect the hat so the price on shipping will be bit more than the usual cost.
Shipping fee by default on all my etsy items is by regular mail, which means no insurance or tracking.  If you wish to have your package sent with registered mail/tracking, please contact me after check out for additional shipping fees.

Place:
Lalatroop etsy - http://www.etsy.com/shop/pei78

Date:
Oct. 15th, 2013

Time:
1:30pm (PDT) - I am located in California - USA





No comments:

Post a Comment