Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

What's coming up...

I normally don't post what will be happening but since there are currently few things going on, I figured it be better to post what will be coming up this week and probably through the next...

Etsy shop:
I will be listing some black sheep hats up since there have more colorful ones listed than the black ones.

Commission:
The current person in line didn't reply back to me after a week so I will be contacting the next person in line soon.

Trades:
I have 5 trades going on at the time and these are:
-M.Andrea
-Cocoblythe
-Annie
-Chu Thing
-jojoling

1 comment:

  1. Hello!!

    I apologize if this isn't the correct place to contact you at >_<. How can I be added to the commission list? :X. I'm looking to commission a hat for an SD 1/3, if that's possible :). my email is nguevara1980@gmail.com. Thank you!!!!

    Nancy~

    ReplyDelete