Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2019

Commission and new etsy items temporary on hold (02/10/19)

Hello

I would like to give thanks before anything for those who have supported me and my dolly brand LaLaTroop.  It has been and still is such a enjoyable hobby to be able to sew for dolls and share my work with others that have enjoyed them.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  And to those who have been on my commission list, I can't apologize enough for the long wait but I do still keep the list moving despite the long wait.

I would like to announce that new work will be temporary on hold along with commission list and etsy shop will be closed for a few days as I travel abroad for a short leave.  To make a long story short, I was diagnosed with fibroids (uterus tumor) couple years ago.  The doctor had me take med to keep the bleeding under control and it has been good until December of last year.  I will be traveling to see my grandma who is 97 years old and at the same time, visit the doctor who treated me couple years ago for a possible surgery this time.  I will try to bring my etsy stock items with me and ship everything temporary from Asia.  The good news about shipping from Asia is all tracking packages will be cheaper, the only down side is it may take longer to arrive (if you are in the US).

Thank you all once again for your love and patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment